United Kingdom

My father died recently. his brain bled and caused the upper right half to move over and push the other half to push against his skull causing extreme damage to the whole front half of his brain, blood covering a third of the whole right half, absent flui

Neurology 47 years experience
My condolences: Not sure of your question, but you describe the very unfortunate outcome of an intracerebral hemorrhage. The mortality rate of such an event has been and remains about 60 % in the USA. Very tough to successfully treat. Sorry for your loss.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 16, 2015