United Kingdom

I have severe pain in my left armpit radiating yo shoulder and down my arm even effecting grip and sensation in my fingers even worse when moving arm?

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 58 years experience
See ortho: The shoulder and hands are neurologically linked. Pain in the hand can radiate to the shoulder and nerve impingement at the neck spine can affect the shoulder and hand. If you do a lot of things with your hands such as spending a lot of time typing, you may have carpal tunnel syndrome which -> to the shoulder. Need an ortho exam to sort it out.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 28, 2017