U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old male asked:

I have a yellow liquid coming from skin and i feel burn and itch on face.its started from cheeks first now almost on whole face.my face mostly stayred?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 59 years experience
See a dermatologist: When you call indicate it is urgent. Do not delay. Could be contact dermatitis. Could be impetigo or erysipelas. Could be light reaction or burn. Details to be determined by URGENT exam and evaluation by a professional with knowledge of such things.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 3, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.