Turkey

last day i got bitten by a dog. after getting my first vaccine shot i kissed my girlfriend. is is possible to pass rabies to my girlfriend?

Dr. Gerardo Guerra Bonilla
Rabies: Most rabies is acquired through exposure to saliva from an animal bite. In rare cases, rabies results from a non-bite exposure (eg, aerosolized virus in bat caves) or transplantation of tissue from a donor with unrecognized rabies. No transmission of rabies has been documented from infected patients to healthcare personnel or household contacts or by fomites or environmental surfaces.