GR

My dr said that ovulation changes side every month.but the last three months(i had ultrasounds) my ovulation was from the right side.is it normal??

Dr. Jane McMillan
Normal.: The signals between each ovary to determine which one releases the egg (ovulation) isn't well-understood, however, the body is an organism, not a machine, so variety is the norm. Your right ovary, instead of the left, seemed to have the follicles prepared for ovulation. If your ob/gyn provider wasn't concerned, that's a good sign! Thanks for your trust in HealthTap.

Last updated Nov 27, 2015