I'm 17 and i'm pregnant for the 2nd time my parents would kill me if they found out i was pregnant again. what can i do? i can't let my parents know

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Charles Whiting answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Would they really?: Your parents may not be happy but most likely they will help you through this. Its generally best to let them know sooner rather than later. If it truly is dangerous to tell your parents, you can still get pre-natal medical care. In most states, pregnancy makes you an "emancipated minor," meaning that because you are pregnant, you can get medical care without your parent's consent.

Answered 11/22/2015

1.9k views

Dr. Pacita David answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Unplanned pregnancy: I would recommend counseling to help you assess the situation realistically and to provide you with the proper advice on how to deal with your difficult situation. There are agencies available that specifically assist in counseling women with unplanned/unintended pregnancies. Contacting your doctor's office for advice may be helpful as well.

Answered 11/28/2017

1.9k views