My daughter gets very congested and really bad mucus from nose from drinking milk.she drink it every morning. what do you think the problem is Dr. ?

45 years experience in Pediatrics
Odd comment/question: It would seam you have decided your kid gets nasal mucous from drinking milk. If it is only there when she drinks it, and never when she doesn't, I suppose you could be right. Just avoid it.There are other ways she can get her nutritional needs met.This would be an odd way for a milk intolerance to show up but it is possible.You might review this with a doc who could examine her.
Answered on Nov 10, 2015