Norfolk, VA

I found a mass the size of a thumbprint that's firm/bony &very tender to the touch. it's on the left side ear level. below it, sore node on back neck?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Exam needed: I recommend that you have a physician examine this mass. Even if it appears to be an enlarged lymph node it should be reexamined in a week or two to assure that it has receded in size and if it hasn't, further evaluation by biopsy may be advised in order to rule out malignancy. Reexamination is also important to ensure that other masses have not appeared.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 17, 2015