Minneapolis, MN

Sore left armpit for months. cannot feel swelling. but sometimes if i feel really hard i feel like maybe i can feel lymph nodes. what could this be? also the front of my neck has been hurting on the left side. it also causes my ears to hurt?

Pathology 50 years experience
It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see a doctor. In the meantime, start exercising. Begin with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity so that you sweat profusely. It may take a few months for the full effect. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 31, 2022