ent doc did exam with scoop in office and barium test all normal. why am i still feeling food get stuck n my throat. it scares me to choke. help me pl?

Dr. Marcus Free
26 years experience General Surgery
Treat the reflux: Acid reflux is an common cause of the symptoms you describe and needs to be treated if diagnosed. As a surgeon treating chronic reflux, I commonly see patients from ENT docs. Throat symptoms of reflux (LPR or laryngeal-pharyngeal reflux) often take much longer to improve than the typical burning pain of esophageal reflux. And, you can have LPR without indigestion. But you're unlikely to choke.
Answered on Nov 8, 2015
1