i broke up with my bf, he cheated on me, but i love&miss him being around. i was thinking to get back with him for sex but am not sure if i should?

Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
While Health Tap is: a medical app, I'll offer an opinion. Typically, guys use "love" to get sex, while woman may seek sex to feel loved. Clearly, love is what you want the most from your Ex . If, and only if, you agree to forgive him and he promises to be faithful, should you get back with him. Waking up after sex with a guy who doesn't love you is a lonely experience. My best to you. Dr. Anne.
Answered on Nov 4, 2015
1