Bloomington, IN

I have not a burning sensation but just a warm feeling in my stomach quite often, this just started recently what could it be?

Dr. Dimitri Novitzky
Thoracic Surgery 52 years experience
Warm feeling in the upper abdomen: The upper abdomen, is the region, which, which encompasses the epigastrium, the right upper quadrant and the left upper quadrant. The organs that referred symptoms to the epigastrium are: stomach – duodenum, pancreas, the left lobe of the liver, the heart –pericardium. To the RUQ: duodenum – pancreas, gallbladder, liver, base of right lung and pleura. To the LUQ: Spleen, stomach, tail of pancreas, splenic flexure of colon. There is also an anterior diaphragmatic hernia, which is immediately posterior to the xiphoidal process

Last updated Feb 8, 2021