U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old male asked:

6 urgent care docs based on ekg and fam phy based in fam his, echo stress and lipids think i am fine. mild chest pain left arm pain. angina? reflux?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
Why urgent Care ?: With your description of your symptoms and tests you have undergone , Your doctor or cardiologist is more equipped to handle & follow you on long term basis , you may need more tests , see your doctor first and follow through , not visit to urgent care centre .
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston commented
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 32 years experience
Mild stable symptoms + normal studies = normal its good news anxiety?
Nov 1, 2015

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 1, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.