U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Waukegan, IL
A 28-year-old female asked about a female:

My 2 month old baby has a hard lump on her upper back, between the shoulder blade and the spine. i'm wondering if you could possibly help me?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Richard Zimon
Internal Medicine 60 years experience
Sorry: but you MUST consult your baby's PEDIATRICIAN ASAP or go to the Walk In Unit of a good General Hospital or preferably Children's hospital! Good luck .....hope this helps... Dr Z

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated May 3, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.