MI

I just had my first ultrasound yesterday. the doctors are saying i am 7 weeks today. i think i am 5 weeks today based on the information on the calendar. no fetal pole was seen. i have had realaply lite brown blood when i wipe. my hcg level is 22,203 and

Dr. Nicole Jarvis
Repeat tests 1 week: I'm sorry you're dealing with this uncertainty. If you have a repeat ultrasound and hcg in a week, the doctor should be able to give you a much better idea of what's going on. If the bleeding or cramping becomes worse before that, please call your doctor or go to the ER to be evaluated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 31, 2015