Canada

does wellbutrin (bupropion) cause tingling all over body? worse when i rub an area.

Dr. Patricia Foster
Possible s/e: Wellbutrin (bupropion) can cause tingling or paresthesias, but this is an uncommon side effect. If dose is lowered or stopped and tingling subsides, you know it was a side effect. Discuss with prescribing doctor who may want to adjust dose or try a different med. I hope this helps.
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Wellbutrineffects: I understand your discomfort. Wellbutrin is a medication for depression, it can cause sensory disturbance such as tingling. See a Psychiatrist for Diagnosis, Medication benefits and side effects, dose, other medications like- Lexapro (escitalopram) or Effexor; and Therapy for stress in your life. Feel good about achievements in your life. Do Breathing and Music Relaxation, Yoga, Meditation, Tai Chi and exercise.