IA

I was to get my period on tuesday october 27 but it came two days early and was lighter than usual. the first day is was bright red and the next two day a brownish color. i did a test this morning and it came back negitive. could i still be pregnant?

Dr. Nicole Jarvis
Not likely: Not all periods are the exact same as far as timing, length, or heaviness. Nature just is not that perfectly regulated. You had a period and have a negative pregnancy test. I "never say never", but it is very unlikely that you are pregnant.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 30, 2015