U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Longview, WA
A 26-year-old female asked about a female:

I noticed my daughter has a wart/mole looking thing on her leg. it's a bump, not flat. it bothers her. what's the difference and how to treat it?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Uyeda
General Surgery 46 years experience
Treatment: depends on exact diagnosis. Show it to a dermatologist. Impossible to describe all the appearances among different skin lesion here.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Mar 16, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.