hi there, are you an infectious disease specialist? if so i have a few questions about my frequent saph and mrsa infections and what the best long term treatment plan would be.. i have been seeing dr after dr who doesn't really understand the disease... i

Dr. Matt Wachsman
Fundamentally: it is going to be the break in the barrier, or other predisposition to infection that needs to be addressed. People tend to keep their same germs. It is not easy to get rid of MRSA that is sitting on the skin. It is much more important to deal with the reason why someone is getting infections.
Answered on Oct 14, 2015