IN

is it necessary to get hair cut short for botox injections for chronic migraine ?

No: I have not heard of a need to cut hair for these injections. Take care.
Dr. Darryl Blinski
Plastic Surgery 46 years experience
Recent article in PRS Journal on location of major and minor trigger points for migranes. Use of Botox injection in the trigger areas can be very successful. I also note injection of PIT (buffered glucose solutions)solution instead of Botox offers relief in most cases
Oct 7, 2015
Dr. Henry Mentz
Cosmetic Surgery 37 years experience
Botox: No, there is no need to get your hair cut short for a Botox treatment.

Last updated Dec 24, 2020