OR

I have a flat, non-itchy dark red spot on my ankle. it doesn't hurt either. it's about the size of a small oval pill. it's definitely not a mole or a scar. i've had it for two weeks. there is only one and i don't have any other symptoms.

Dr. Elliot Lach
Plastic Surgery 41 years experience
New skin lesion: A new lesion that arises and has been present for two weeks raises the probability that this is trauma related. It could possibly be caused by clothing, or shoes, or even a bug bite. I suggest you monitor the are for changes. If it persists after another week or two with changes, consult your physician.

Last updated Oct 2, 2015