U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 49-year-old female asked:

When i have intercourse i blow up like a balloon and sore w burn all cultures negative blood work nrml. any ideas or help also daily small urine leak?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. John cuong Doan
Family Medicine 19 years experience
What does blow up: mean? Is that a bladder going full? Or do you get swelling all over the place or just in that private part? Is the soreness only in the private part? Or inside? Is your urine leak a chronic recurrent problem, or only recently after intercourse? Please explain or elaborate details with your healthcare provider to help him/ her arrive at a diagnosis.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Warren Wolfe
Family Medicine 59 years experience
Need more info: There are several conditions that can cause your complaints. Do you lubricate enough during intercourse? Do you have any emotional problems with the person you are having intercourse with? Is intercourse too quick or rough? I think this is a question best answered by your OB/GYN
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 2, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.