U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

I have an ingrown pubic hair that i'm concerned may be infected. is it best to see my dermatologist for treatment/removal or my general practitionear?

1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 27 years experience
Most GP's: Most general practice physicians should be able to address this. Your GP always has the ability to refer you if needed.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 5, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.