IN

My 4 month old daughter didn't poo for 2 days and she is fussy all day. her urine output is over 15 timesa day.i breastfeed her and also give formula.

Dr. Richard Roberts
? Blockage: giving formula to a breast-feeding baby is a good way to make the pooh smell bad and to keep your breasts from producing sufficient milk to continue breast-feeding. I don't recommend it. breast milk is far superior to formula. Now, two days is a long time. Please see your PCP. If not possible, perhaps the PCB could order an abdominal ultrasound today to exclude an intestinal blockage
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 5, 2015