Islandia, NY

my ocd, depression and anxiety has been terrible. dr prescribed wellbutrin (bupropion) and luvox. i want to get well but also want to be sure this combo is safe?

Dr. Krishna Kumar
OCD, Depression,: I commend you for being concerned about your Health! Luvox (fluvoxamine) helps with depression, anxiety and OCD. Wellbutrin helps with depression. Both have side effects. Provide history to your Psychiatrist about severity of all these conditions, effect on functioning in your relationships, work and daily life; discuss if you can take Luvox (fluvoxamine) at this time and have Intensive Therapy, Breathing Relaxation, Yoga.