AR

Howdy i have graves i have this pain in my throught when i swallow and a full feeling in my chest?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Exam needed: The thyroid could be inflamed(thyroiditis) or be impinging on the trachea if the gland is very large. Your physician or thyroidologist is best qualified to evaluate and advise you.
Dr. Ayisha Gani
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Dysphagia: If you have enlarged thyroid gland with Graves or intra thoracic extension of the thyroid gland you may have symptoms from that itself, so have it checked out, it may not just be in your mind it might be a genuine symptom.

Last updated Sep 21, 2015