IN

please suggest me the ways of increasing height in 18..i'm interested in modelling so i need to increase my height atleast 4inches..but i'm 18 now?

Dr. Rajesh Kumar
Reg Excercize & Food: If you have regular menstural cycles then your chances of increasing height has diminished. However,I do not think a special diet will help increase height. A regular regimen of excersize and a good normal diet with some extra proteins will help you maintain good health and in my opinion that will maximize your growth potential. Not worrying too much about it will also help. Wishing you the best.
Don't plan on it: Females who enter puberty at the same time as their friends stop growing taller at 16-17. If you entered puberty late, you might have more time to grow, and an x-ray of your wrist/hand could tell if you can grow more, but don't plan on 4 inches. Good nutrition,proper sleep and exercise will support normal growth, the opposite can retard it.