i have a small lump om the at the top inner of my thigh. it is sore to touch and it feels like a little ball under my skin, help???

Dr. Rajesh Kumar
47 years experience Pediatrics
Boil? lymph node?: The lump in that area could be the starting of an abscess especially since it is sore to touch. It can get bigger and then become an abscess which may require an incision & drainage. if u get yourself checked ASAP then if it is required an antibiotic can be started and no more may need to be done. The doctor also will make sure there are no lesions or infections in the drainage area as a cause.
Answered on Sep 17, 2015