Campbellsville, KY

i keep getting a tingling feeling on top of my head, scalp on the left side, kinda like chills running over it i have had it for the past two nights while walking at the walking track, but then while ago way laying in bed and on my laptop and it happened

Dr. Alan Steinbach
Specializes in Family Medicine
Try to rub away: Hi AngelaG strange feelings can be paresthesias, coming from nerves acting up due to pressure or a virus. The one we treat is H Zoster (shingles) but if that was happening you would feel painful bumps. I would massage the area and hope it doesnt come back. If it does, consult your PCP.