Randallstown, MD

does yeast infection cream while pregnant reach the baby? does it cross the placenta? will terconazole 3day regimen 0.8% harm my baby? i'm 37weeks

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 53 years experience
No harm to baby: You've been asking questions repeatedly about your yeast infection. As in my previous reply, you can be sure your doctor would not have prescribed terconazole unless it were safe. It won't hurt the baby. If you have further concerns, you'll get the best advice from your doctor's office. HealthTap can't help more than we already have. Best wishes for safe delivery and a healthy baby.