Dix Hills, NY

Last night i started terconazole 0.8% vaginal cream for a yeast infection & woke up with horrible gas pain that has lasted all day! related?

Dr. Robert Sterling
46 years experience
HighlyDoubtfulBut...: You didn't eat it,did you?Good (believe me,it's happened).But even if you did,I don't think you'd get horrible gas pains."Abdominal pain"is listed as a side effect for about 3% of users but not severe & anyways, that's a small %-which I kind of doubt as a causal relationship.Try and think of other things that may have caused your pain.Also,if you are brave,try it one more time and see what happens

Last updated Oct 25, 2015