LA

i am not sure if i had my period (first time) i had brown gueyy stuff, now i have pinkish cream color stuff?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 53 years experience
Infection? STD?: There are many causes of vaginal discharge, but colored discharge (brown, yellow, pinkish, creamy) and mucus ("gooey") suggest infection, including STDs, especially chlamydia or gonorrhea, which are particularly common in sexually active 20 year olds. Your topic tags show these are on your mind, and any new or abnormal vaginal discharge should be professionally evaluated. See your doctor soon.