my right leg to my right side of the hip hurts should i go to the er? they did told me i had my appendix inflamed. but i had finish the antibiotics.

2 doctor answers
Dr. Douglas Friederich
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Leg pain: Although it is less likely to be your appendix there are many other possible causes that would require a good exam. I would recommend actually seeing a doctor.
Answered on Sep 11, 2015
1
Dr. Louise Andrew
45 years experience Emergency Medicine
Doesn't seem emergen: It is also unusual to be told you have an "inflamed appendix" and not be sent for surgery. Was this in an ED? and recently? Then, it could make sense for you to go back as the diagnosis may in fact be different. If you have a physician, you could probably safely visit that person instead of going to an ED. Good luck!
Answered on Sep 11, 2015
1