IN

I got my periods 2 months after my c section. the following month i didn't get it at all..is this normal.am still breastfeeding my baby?

Dr. David Kennedy
Normal : after Your baby was born, the hormone levels in your body will decrease over time (2 - 3 months), your menstrual period may return. Breast-feeding is a wonderful thing to do for you and your baby. Breast-feeding causes levels of other hormones to increase. These hormones will decrease the frequency of your menstrual periods but do not stop your period - 100% of time. call OB doctor for appt.

Last updated Sep 9, 2015