U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old male asked:

I had irritation for three months is it normal , used most eye drops but no luck and specially if sweat get in to my eyes its again get red and ichey?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Richard Zimon
Internal Medicine 60 years experience
It sounds like: you may have an allergic conjunctivitis! Try a good anti-histamine eye drop like Zanditor! I hope this suggestion helps!!! Dr Z
Last updated Aug 23, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.