Canada

i just noticed i have a rash between my legs, on my belly (near my belly button) and my arms near the armpits. what could cause this?

Dr. Susan Rhoads
New soap?: If you have begun any new detergents, fabric softeners, deodorant, soaps, lotions, perfumes, etc. stop them, it may be due to that. Either way, whenever you have a skin problem, (or a cough, cold, runny nose, etc) avoid fragrances and aerosols, and go fragrance and aerosol free till symptoms are gone. These products are respiratory tract and skin irritants. If your rash does not go away see MD.