i often have a very "uncomfortable" feeling in my chest just above my left breast and in my left front side of my neck. er says everything looks good?

Dr. Sheila Calderon
See your doctor: You need follow up to find out if you have costochondritis, rib cage problems, echo stress test, or anxiety (the most common cause). She can help you get started on a treatment plan to include meds for inflammation to the ribs, any heart issues or lung issues, or coping with life circumstances. She may refer you for therapy or start you on medication.
Answered on Aug 19, 2015