U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

How can i get my 8 year old evaluated properly she is not doing well on abilify (aripiprazole) she has bad behavior issues nothing is helping her no help?

1 doctor answer11 doctors weighed in
Dr. Samuel Miles
Psychiatry 48 years experience
Child psychiatrist: Work with your child psychiatrist. Seek a second opinion, if necessary. Behavioral interventions which involve both parents and teachers is usually necessary to successfully treat a young child with severe behavior problems.
Last updated May 2, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.