U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Corona, CA
A 17-year-old male asked:

How can i lighten the hair on my body like it's really dark on my legs and chest ?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 56 years experience
Cosmetic bleach: cosmetic bleaching or coloring can help you temporarily. You can discuss with your physician about seeing a dermatologist who might be able to better assist you
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 17, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.