U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Plainview, MN
A 26-year-old female asked:

I've been having a werid feeling sensation like my body is numb or like tingley. mostly my legs, arms, chest, &head. is it circulatory problems?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Emily Altman
Dermatology 29 years experience
Please see your Dr.: Numbness and tingling are usually symptoms of something going on with nervous system. That needs to be evaluated as soon as possible.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated May 5, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.