I was cleaning the bathroom with thick household bleach and my eyes burned for 10 minutes and inhaled some and my nose burned and i can't taste. ?
1 doctor answer • 1 doctor weighed in
Ophthalmology 34 years experience
Get medical help now: Even airborne bleach can be toxic to the eyes and respiratory track when exposed to high enough concentration for long enough. Alkali chemicals absorb into the mucosa and can do lasting damage. I would seek medical attention.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
5.4k viewsAnswered >2 years ago
Last updated Mar 13, 2015
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.