MA

i have a bug bite on my elbow that's swollen to the size of a baseball. it's very hot to the touch and feels like i hit my funny bone only constant.

Dr. Jeffry Gill
Possible abscess: You may have an infection in that area that has progressed to an abscess (collection of pus). If so, this needs the attention of a doctor in-person as soon as possible to reduce the chance of complications and more severe infection.
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
See doctor: This is very suggestive of an infection and I suspect that it is from a spider bite. See your doctor to find out if you may need an antibiotic or even drainage.