Augusta, GA

what causes a burning sensation in the viens in my fore arms? also the muscles in my calfs keep locking up.

Dr. Louise Andrew
Don't know: I have never heard of burning in forearm veins unless something has been injected into them. Assuming you are not doing that (and maybe especially if you are) then you should see a clinician to find the cause of this and the leg cramps. Probably need blood tests as well. Meanwhile, keep your arms above your heart level and try some heat on them as well as your leg muscles to see if it helps.

Last updated Aug 9, 2015