over the last two months my arm muscle feels heavy like i have been lifting weights but i have not. sometimes it tingles down to my fingers. it usually goes away after a few days. also burning sensation at the back of my neck happened once before?

Dr. Steven Simon
37 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
See neurologist: Tingling suggests nerve disease. The neck burning may be significant, or a red herring. It may be too simplistic to think of cervical cord compression, but it should be considered. This case deserves to be evaluated by a PMR doc or neurologist to perform history, exam, run an EMG/NCS (study of nerve and muscle) and order x rays of your neck. Good,luck
Answered on Jun 21, 2020