IN

Will undergoing stitches for my cervix under general anesthesia affect my twin fetuses?is it safe?i am aged 42, 16w2d pregnant.what is the ideal week?

Dr. Claudette Anderson
Specializes in Gynecology
Ideally in 2nd 3mths: When the likelihood of spontaneous miscarriage is almost nonexistent. The indication is usually recurrant loss or evidence of shortening of the cervix as evidenced on serial sonograms.Prolapse of the membranes beyond the internal os is certainly a sign of impending early labor/ contractions.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 9, 2015