U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Palo Alto, CA
A 33-year-old female asked:

Can someone with cardiomegaly go through chemo and radiation to treat uterian cancer?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ashwin Patel
44 years experience
Yes: Yes it can be done if the treatment is done under the guidance, supervision, and coordination of Cardiologist, Oncologist, and radiologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 5, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.