what is a good treatment for corns on your toes which is not painfuli. is it possible to have laser surgery?

Dr. Scott Keith
43 years experience Podiatry
You Choose.: Treating corns is really straight forward. Trimming the corn may relive the pain temporarily, but there is evidence that this practice actually makes the corn come back faster. Applying pads actually add bulk to the toe, making the shoes actually tighter. Real help lies in taking the pressure off the toe. Either wear larger, better fitting, more accommodating shoes or it's a surgical fix.
Answered on Aug 1, 2015
1