Hi doc, how are you? I am in tension everybody is making me feel sad or some how like that will you tell me the solution.

Dr. Robert Sterling
44 years experience in Emergency Medicine
Oh,DoIKnowHowYouFeel: Right now go to a quiet place. Your backyard or go for a walk alone, wherever,and ask yourself what will make you happy this week (within reason, of course; something achievable; doesn't have to be fancy; could be a simple as going to the park and reading a book) but also think about what each person is doing to make you sad and write it down.Then ask yourself what you might be able to do about it
Answered on Jul 26, 2015