Covington, TN

6 months pregnant with twins one is stillborn and the other one is alive and i'm nervous and scared and think that the other one is going to die?

Dr. Richard Zimon
I didn't realize: that your twins were born and that's when one did not survive! Sorry for your loss! I still believe that concentrating on your new born is the ":way to go"! Congratulations therefore are also "in order"! THERE IS NO REASON AT ALL THAT YOUR NEW BABY has a higher risk because its twin was stillborn!!!!! HOPE THIS HELPS! DR Z
Dr. Carlos Jesurun
Neonatology 48 years experience
Probably not: There have been many cases of twins in which for some reason, one fetus did not survive. The fact that your OB knows this and is telling you this means that the OB doc will be following you closely to deliver the other twin only when necessary. I realize that this makes you anxious about the pregnancy, and there is some risk-but it is worth taking to help the other twin reach maturity.
Dr. Harold Fields
Twins: you need to have a consultation with your OB and I'm sure he will be able to put your mind at rest