I had a stillborn feb18,2013 i had a miscarriage about 5months ago, i'm trying to get pregnant and it seems like i can't. what could be wrong?

Dr. Asha Kamnani
See a Perinatologist: First of all, I would like to stress that you should relax. Stress can prevent pregnancy. The best news is that you have gotten pregnant before. So, you will get pregnant again. The most important thing is to find a reason for your still birth and your miscarriage. It is best you see a high risk pregnancy doctor that is called a perinatologist to guide you. Please tell your doctor your concerns.

Last updated Jun 12, 2014